cowgirlblues is a Cape Town-based dye house and design studio specialising in south african wool and mohair.
cowgirlblues assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever arising in connection with using this website or any content contained herein. cowgirlblues makes every effort to ensure, but cannot and does not guarantee, and makes no warranties as to, the accuracy, accessibility, integrity and timeliness of this information.
Please read these terms and conditions below before purchasing one of our products. Make sure you understand the terms and conditions clearly before agreeing to them.
- All the information on this website is for non-commercial use.
- If you find any information that is out of date, please notify us by email and we will fix it.
- All trademarks of cowgirlblues (which include trade names, logos, sub-logos and marks) may not be used without written permission.
- Any name or material that is on this website for the purpose of marketing is the property of its respective owner.
- Do not use this website to make fraudulent orders.
- By placing your order through our website you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- You are 18 years of age or older
- The information given on your order form is complete and accurate
All of our products are hand dyed and some variations in colour may occur. Photographs are not always exact, and devices depict colours differently. We do not guarantee exact colour replication. If you are ordering large quantities of yarn for a single project please include a note. Colour lots are small but we batch dye for larger projects to increase colour consistency.
All PayPal payments are processed by PayPal. Please go to PayPal.com to view their security policy.
Your information is important to us and we safeguard it in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI).
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued access, browsing, purchasing or other use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
- We send parcels regularly, within 2-3 business days of an order being placed.
- Custom orders may take longer and we will communicate this with you by email.
- You will receive an email to tell you when your parcel has shipped so you know when to expect it.
- We use reliable mail service providers that deliver worldwide.
- For international orders our shipping rates are charged per 500g, including packaging materials. You may wish to add to your order to get best value for money on the shipping.
Returns and Refunds
- Missing items: If an order does not arrive with the buyer within 30 days of sending (excluding unforeseen circumstances such as postal strikes, extreme weather, political events) we will re-send a replacement, one time only.
- Faulty items: If you receive an item that you think is faulty or damanged please inform us within a reasonable period of time after delivery, in writing, by sending an email to email@example.com. The email must contain your order number, the fact that you wish to return an item because you think it is faulty, and a detailed description of the problem. Damaged goods supplied by us will be replaced.
- Incorrect items: If you receive an item that you think is incorrect please notify us immediately by email and include your order number and necessary details. We will contact you to resolve the issue and make the necessary arrangements.
- Returns: If you change your mind about your purchase you may return goods within 30 days of your purchase date, in their original packaging and in their original condition. Please send us an email before returning anything. If we receive the goods in the condition in which we sent them we will refund your purchase, but shipping costs are non-refundable. Custom orders can not be returned.
- All customers purchasing products from outside of South Africa are responsible for acquiring any and all necessary licences to make sure that they comply with regulations governing the export of goods from South Africa to their county of destination.
- Customers will be responsible for payment of import duties and taxes required.
- Please contact your local customs office to make sure that you have all the necessary documents before placing your order.