This project is good for a confident knitter with basic skills who wants to explore new textures and stitches, or a more experienced knitter looking for a relaxing yet interesting project with a great result.
If you’re looking for a beginner-level project the I’ve Got Sunshine Shawl is a better one to start with.
Joys of Spring is a triangle shawl that starts on one side. Pattern bands alternate with garter stitch panels, and it ends with a picot stitch edging for a beautiful finish.
Finished size: Triangle Approx. 90cm (35“) height x 240cm (94“) width
We’ve created three colourways, or make your own unique combination:
– Original: Karma Chameleon Kidsilk, Orchid Blush and Rainforest in Merino Lace Single
– 9 to 5: 9 to 5 Kidsilk, Carrot Juice and Celadon in Merino Lace Single
– True Colours: True Colours Kidsilk, Hot Pink and Sage in Merino Lace Single
Each knit kit contains:
– 2 x 50g skeins of Kidsilk in one of our variegated multi colours
– 2 x 50g balls of Merino Lace Single in one of our semi solid colours.
– 1 x project bag
– 1 x printed pattern
You will also need:
– 3,75mm circular needles approximately 100cm
– 2 stitch markers
– Row counter (the pattern is forgiving if stitch count errors creep in)
You will find a step-by-step video tutorial on the Cowgirlblues Youtube Channel in the Knit Kits Playlist.