This project is an easy knit that is perfect for a beginner. Starting on the long edge and working to the triangle point your rows get shorter as the project gets bigger. The semi-solid colours stripe against the background of Cape Carnival and the Merino Twist yarn is a comfortable weight for any knitter.
Finished Size: Triangle Approx 80cm (31”) height x 195cm (77”) width
This knit kit is available in only one colourway, or you can create your own unique combination.
– Original Sunshine: Cape Carnival, Lipstick, Aubergine, Camps Bay, Guinea Fowl, Dusty Rose, Mustard, Rainforest, Orchid Blush, Indigo
Each knit kit contains:
– 2 x 100g skeins of Cape Carnival in Merino Twist
– 200g of Merino Twist in 9 various semi solid colours (Lipstick, Aubergine, Camps Bay, Guinea Fowl, Dusty Rose, Mustard, Rainforest, Orchid Blush, Indigo)
– 1 x project bag
– 1 x printed pattern
You will also need:
– 3,5mm circular needle approx 100cm
– Row counter may be useful